Friday, March 29, 2019

Assignment 22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

Assignment 22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

The feedback I received on my second elevator pitch was very helpful. The majority of my feedback was to be more enthusiastic and speak louder and I think I was able to improve upon this in this elevator pitch. When I went to watch my second elevator pitch back I was not surprised by this feedback and I agreed it was something I could improve on. I think naturally I improved on this through just being more comfortable, as this is the third time doing this assignment. I still don't have my elevator pitch memorized, so if I was to do this assignment again I would hope to have it memorized by then. This was an assignment I was nervous for at the beginning of the class, but now I feel much more comfortable and confident in front of the camera.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Alyssa! I think you took a lot of your feedback from your previous pitches with great stride. I can see your enthusiasm and use of hand gestures, and those changes made it easier to stay engaged with your pitch. Sometimes all it takes is having the confidence to showcase yourself, and I can see you growing into that confidence. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alyssa,
    I think you presented you idea perfectly. You gave all necessary information. In fact you might have given way too much information. Your tone was perfect and everything flowed perfectly fine. As for you idea, I really do not think it is realistic. Social opened for the same purpose but still people never go there and would rather wait the line. There is no demand for an extra bar because there are plenty of extra bars. There is a demand for Fats and JJs because thats where people enjoy and want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyssa,
    I think your elevator pitch was great. I felt I could relate to you throughout it and the idea really resonated with me because your delivery seemed more personable rather than staged/memorized. I, too, had difficulty memorizing my entire speech especially considering there is so much material you want to cover in such a short period of time. The feedback you received was spot on from your last pitch and I think you made great strides in mastering and improving your elevator pitch. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alyssa! I loved the elevator pitch. It felt calm and collected which is great. You told everything how it was and made sure to tell the important things that needed to be focused on. I went to watch your old elevator pitch to compare and this one felt way better in my opinion. This one feels like you planned the topics instead of the entire structure. I think the idea is good but I think it needs to focus a lot more on costs because midtown is an expensive area. Great job by the way!

    ReplyDelete