The feedback from the first elevator pitch was very helpful. I showed my roommates my elevator pitch and they suggested I move my hook from the middle of my pitch to the beginning. I choose to keep the same hook as before by asking relatable questions, but I changed it this time to starting it with my hook. I asked the audience to consider their experiences in midtown related to the long lines and overcrowding. The most helpful suggestion I received was to discuss financials during my pitch. This is something that I did not do at all in my first elevator pitch, but I added it to this one. I think I could potentially add more, but I am still trying to decide where the best place to place that topic is in the pitch. Overall, all of the feedback I received was very helpful and allowed me to make the necessary changes to my elevator pitch.
Hey Alyssa,
ReplyDeleteI think that you provided great content in this pitch and it was very informative. I do believe that you could have been a bit more enthusiastic in your approach and a bit more creative to really hook your audience in. I think even the slightest raising of your voice would have really reeled me in to your pitch. Overall though it was not a bad pitch at all.
Hey, Alyssa! I didn't have the chance to watch your first elevator pitch, but you brought up some really good points in this one. You really got specific with your business opportunity and even got me interested in seeing it pan out. As someone who is over 21 years old, this business venture definitely intrigues me especially since the bar scene is more my forte.
ReplyDeleteHey Alyssa, I liked the pitch. You went into detail on your business opportunity, so I got a great gist of it and I think you covered all of the bases. The midtown area for bars is not what I like to do but I do see how crowded it is and for how long. I like this idea since it affects the area and I do like how you mentioned the monetary information. Even if it is a great idea, it has to be financially feasible. I do thin you should be louder so it shows confidence and its easier to hear. Other than that, I liked it!
ReplyDeleteAlyssa,
ReplyDeleteYour elevator pitch really hooked me in from the first couple of lines. Opening up with all the problems that students who go out in midtown at the university of Florida really hooks the audience in and keeps us interested as to what your solution to these problems are. Highlighting the empty space, that has been empty for a few years, is a great way to keep the audience interested. I loved your ideas about weekly promotional deals and new food. I think this is the perfect thing for midtown.